Monday 30 January 2012

Peachy Keen

Today's Visible Monday was also a peachy Monday.  I have a sweater-y top which I quite like the shape of.  It has a relatively high waist and looks quite nice on.  But, it has a such a super low v-neck that it needs a tank under it.  The v-neck goes down past the bottom of my bra! - who would wear it like that?  So I wore a ruffled tank under it.  You can just barely see it in the photo:

what i wore


It still seemed a bit bare at the neck, so I added a big scarf.  And then a ruffled cardigan for warmth.
I felt quite feminine and colourful all day.

4 comments:

  1. I agree - very feminine and colorful - and a very good color for you too! thanks for linking up with Visible Monday, Narda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patti! You know I love these Visible Mondays now because it actually makes me think about what I'm going to wear!

      Delete
  2. Ha, I understand about the v-neck. Today I have on a sweater vest with a similar v! I love how you describe your blog and the pretty colors in this outfit. Look forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri, Thanks for visiting my blog! When I first started it, I thought it would be easy to whip up refashion after refashion after fabulous diy item, but no. Thus the mix of outfit posts, exercise etc. Maybe when I get laid off and have more time ...

      Delete