Tuesday 10 January 2012

Chic capelet

Tuesday means Tutorial to Try day.

I am quite often cold and am usually wearing 3 or 4 layers well into late spring. Usually I like to wear an over layer.

So, when I first started looking for refashion ideas, I leaned towards sweaters and I found this one by Made by Lex



The tutorial looks relatively easy and it looks sooo fashionable, and just the thing when you want a bit more warmth without the bulk.  I've been reviewing this one in my head for quite a while.  Not sure if I have the aplomb to carry it off though.

Apparently there is even enough leftover sweater bits to make a hat.

2 comments:

  1. This Capelet is cute as a button. Ill have to try this one when winter comes in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I found some remnant fabric which might work too. Just have to find some time ...

      Delete