Thursday 3 May 2012

Swanky Lunch

We had a lovely buffet lunch today compliments of the company.  It was at Griffins which is in one of the better hotels here in Lotusland.  
Pink Calico: Outfit


I didn't want to look like a slob, so decided to wear a nice jacket.  It's a Tevrow+Chase which is a Canadian line but I got it from Winners - the local equivalent of TJ Maxx. 

I even wore shoes with heels.

Pink Calico: Oxford Pumps

The fun element today, hidden from view was my Disneyland T-shirt.
Pink Calico: Minnie Mouse T-Shirt

And I added a lolbrooch (little-old-lady brooch).  This was the other 2 for 2 item I got the other day with my former colleague.
Pink Calico: lolbrooch

I have always liked lolbrooches ever since I was small when my little brother found one on the ground and gave it to me.  Little did he know how that simple gesture would trigger a lolbrooch obsession.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you look so sharp! And I love it that you wore the jacket with a Disney tee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri! I used to wear blouses more often, but t-shirts are way easier to move around in and they stay tucked in.

      Delete
  2. That is such a cute jacket. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost didn't buy it - literally putting it on and off the rack for about 1/2 an hour!

      Delete