Thursday, 3 May 2012

Swanky Lunch

We had a lovely buffet lunch today compliments of the company.  It was at Griffins which is in one of the better hotels here in Lotusland.  
Pink Calico: Outfit


I didn't want to look like a slob, so decided to wear a nice jacket.  It's a Tevrow+Chase which is a Canadian line but I got it from Winners - the local equivalent of TJ Maxx. 

I even wore shoes with heels.

Pink Calico: Oxford Pumps

The fun element today, hidden from view was my Disneyland T-shirt.
Pink Calico: Minnie Mouse T-Shirt

And I added a lolbrooch (little-old-lady brooch).  This was the other 2 for 2 item I got the other day with my former colleague.
Pink Calico: lolbrooch

I have always liked lolbrooches ever since I was small when my little brother found one on the ground and gave it to me.  Little did he know how that simple gesture would trigger a lolbrooch obsession.

Rate This:

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you look so sharp! And I love it that you wore the jacket with a Disney tee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri! I used to wear blouses more often, but t-shirts are way easier to move around in and they stay tucked in.

      Delete
  2. When it comes to spending quality time with your family, Find the luxury hotels in Rishikesh place free from all the hustle-bustle of your daily life.Aalia Hotels in Rishikesh leisure hotels in Rishikesh take complete fully luxury life, quality experience with Hotels in Rishikesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute jacket. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost didn't buy it - literally putting it on and off the rack for about 1/2 an hour!

      Delete