Monday 7 May 2012

Necklace Overload

It is finally getting a touch warmer these days.  I wasn't sure about today's outfit - thinking it might be overly cool temperature wise.

Pink Calico: Outfit Post

The t-shirt is sleeveless, but has a built-in necklace.  It has a droopy sort of neckline too, which felt a bit bare so I decided to go overboard on the necklaces and added another one.
Pink Calico: Outfit Post
 
It still felt overly exposed, perhaps because of the long months with turtlenecks and scarves.  Here is a closer look:
Pink Calico: Necklaces

The sweater is actually about 4 or 5 years old; it was only $8! from a liquidator (since closed).  I liked it for the knitty, crochet-y-ness and the hoodie:
Pink Calico: Hoodie

And of course, the visibleness (for Patti's Visible Monday linkup) are both the stripey tights and the loose hair.  Also linking to Glamamom.

6 comments:

  1. I really like the multi-necklaces, Narda - and the striped tights are so fab. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patti - I was afraid the tights were a little too wicked witch of the east! (or is it west?).

      Delete
  2. I think you rocked the necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Far - I was quite hesitant at first, but am glad it turned out okay.

      Delete
  3. Whoa, I had not realized that your hair is so long and thick. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri! I chopped off about 3 inches maybe a week before the photo. Sometimes I feel like I have too much hair, it's always getting in the way.

      Delete