Friday 17 February 2012

Brocade!

I've always loved clothing which seems "normal" but is a little bit different, whether it be the fabric, or a weird print or cut.  But sometimes I also like clothing which is made to be looked at (whether or not anyone is wearing it) so when I heard that for Fashion Week, Proenza Schouler showed pieces in Brocade (!) I was quite excited.

Here are some fab pics from stylebistro.com:
Proenza Schouler Brocade

This one is my favourite, it's like a piece of art.
Proenza Schouler Brocade

Proenza Schouler Brocade

Aren't they great?  I hope this dribbles down to us in the next year or so.  I can totally see dressing up an office look for dinner with a blingy jacket, blouse or scarf.  Can't. Wait.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the first brocade...and I think you have reminded me of something in my closet, which I'll try to wear this week.

    ReplyDelete