Tuesday 14 August 2012

Spanish Influence - Another Go

Today seemed like a good day to wear the other scarf which my Mom sent me.  This one is a peachy-red colour with black dots.  The dots almost look dark grey or brown.
Pink Calico: Dotty Spanish Scarf

I am trying to stay away from blacks and browns when it's super sunny out, so went for the taupey-khaki tube-waist skirt.

Pink Calico: Dotty Spanish Scarf
I am not sure if I like these tube-waist skirts anymore.  They are very comfy on, and the pockets are handy but I always have a thick-waisted look when I wear them.

I layered the scarf over the big disk pendant necklace and added a big plastic flower for my hair to complete the look.

Pink Calico: Dotty Spanish Scarf

I think today's Spanish inspired look is a bit better than the one from last Thursday - thick waist or no, but I am not sure if I like the non-matchiness of the colours.

Pink Calico: Dotty Spanish Scarf

Today I wore:
dark taupe tank top, Costco
orangey-red cardigan, Sears
taupe tube-waist skirt, Sears
Peack and Black Dotty Scarf, Tentazioni Barcelona
Burgundy loafers, Spain

0 thoughts, what do you think?:

Post a Comment