This sounds easy, because there's more than a year's time to do it, but what with goodie days at work, too few hours in the day and lack of willpower it's going to be a challenge.
Here's my weight loss plan:
- Walk as much as possible.
- Do wii-fit on the weekends.
- Do a daily 40 minute workout on the elliptical trainer.
- Healthier eating
So today, I had a dental appointment and instead of getting a ride home from my husband Big J, I walked for 30 minutes at a fast clip.
The hard part for me will be the time to do the workouts and the healthy eating. While I love fruit and veggies, I also love breads, cheeses, chips and other calorie-laden foods.
I'm hoping to record my progress on the weekends, so that by the time Spring 2013 rolls around I'll be back to a slim-trim me.
Benefits for me:
- Better health, increased vitality
- Clothes will fit and look better
- Easier to run away from bad-guys!