Saturday 2 June 2012

Darks

It's still wet and soggy here in Lotusland; it just doesn't feel like summer is on its way, it doesn't even feel like spring.

A dark day called for dark clothes so I paired another mercadillo find with Costco staples.  The mercadillo is great, can't wait to go back - got so much stuff there.

This is actually a summer item, but I wore a turtle-neck under it for warmth.  It turned out to be slightly muggy, so probably could've gotten away with a tee underneath.

Since it poured with rain in the morning, I wore my Docs again.  Hope it gets sunny again soon.  The rain does keep the plants nice and green though doesn't it?



4 comments:

  1. I love your Docs. I don't think anyone would mind if you wore them all the time. Yeah, what's with the weather here? Aaa! It feels like autumn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie: I know right? It's supposed to be summer in a few days!

      Delete
  2. Hi Narda: Visiting from Sonya's blog, your recipient of the Blogger Appreciation Award. I like how you shae photographs of yourself, eventhough you want to lose weight. Some would not be as confident as that. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sandi: Thanks for visiting and following! Haha! It's supposed to be incentive - something about having everything written down (or photographed, I suppose).

      Delete